Thursday, March 10, 2005

LOVE AND FEAR

Love is something that not everyone gets the privilege of experiencing.
It is known as the best and worse feeling possible.
All my life I have known love to be the greatest gift in the world and that it should not be taken for granted.
Love is now one of my greatest fears.
I took a chance at it and my heart got broken.
For moments I believed that him and love were the greatest gifts in the world.
Now I am scared to take another chance
Scared to trust anyone with my feelings.
Scared to let them take one step into my life.
You go through life observing the people around you and their relationships, seeing only what you choose to see
Remember the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Well don't think that a couple is truly happy because of what they diplay in public.
Deep down inside they can be feeling heartache and pain because they know in their heart that everything is not alright.
Don't get me wrong, Love is truly a beautiful thing and everyone should have the opportunity to experience it once in their life.
You know you love someone when you realize that everything in your life is okay.
That even though there is evil in the world you are safe with them.
But most importantly you know you love someone when their life becomes more precious than your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home