Friday, April 22, 2005

Today has been alright. Better than yesterday. I actually got some good news. =) I am feeling a lot better. Anyways I got up around 12:00 and just laid in my bed for a while. Went to get lunch and then studied for my math quiz. I went to class which was cool cuz it only lasted about 25 minutes. I took my quiz and left. I had another test to take today but they are letting me take it on Monday so that totally made my day!!!! I also found out my parents are coming tomorrow. It can either turn out really good or really bad. I have no clue. I am suppose to relax today and rest. But I know for sure I have to clean my room since my parents are coming. It needed to be cleaned anyways. I need to start packing some stuff also. It will be good to go through everything. Alright well I guess I will just chill for a while. Thank God it's friday =) !!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home