Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I only got about 3 hrs of sleep last night. Woke up at 7am so that I could finally get some breakfast. I had been wanting breakfast for such a long time now. That totally made me happy. Then I came back did my research and got all my information together. Went to my first meeting at 9am. Got some good advice and help. Then did some more research and made lots of phone calls. Then went to my second meeting at 10:30. I ran into Katelyn on the way. It felt so good to see her again. She always knows how to put someone in a better mood. She walked with me to my appointment and then took off. Got a lot of interesting advice in that meeting. There are sooo many helpful people here on campus. I am lucky. Anyways I then continued doing all things I needed to. Walked pretty much every where on campus. I guess it was a good work out. Then I went to my kickboxing class where omg did I have a good workout. It was pretty cool because today we had a student teach the class and damn is she good. She really worked us. I wasn't in such a good mood through most of the time, but I calmed down with the workout and slowly started getting in a better mood. =) Now I will finally relax and enjoy the rest of my day. Until I have to do my stupid math homework. ugh. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home