Sunday, April 24, 2005

Today has been a good day. Except for the fact that the sixers lost but let's not get into that. Anyways my parents came into town around 6:30pm. I was pretty nervous about it just because I didn't know what to expect, but so far it has been a really good time. We went to get some ice cream which I had been craving for a while. That strawberry with gummi bears is just delicious =) Then we went to Wal-Mart to get me some stuff I needed and then to HEB to get me some food for the dorm. All I have to say is that my parents do spoil me. =) Afterwards we got some pizza and came back and watched some of the seattle vs. sacramento game. Once we finished eating we went to the commons to play pool. Matt came and joined us and later on Greg went. Stephen was already there playing so Matt and him played a game and then my dad started playing against them. I played for a while. My mom started saying how she could beat me and that I wasn't good so I took her challenge and won. =p Then my mom and me decided to go play ping pong. She loves that game. I one the first two games pretty easily but then that third one was a tough one. I was losing 10-2 and came back to win it 15-14. That was soooo much fun. I loved it. We all plan to go back tomorrow and continue playing. My mom says she's gonna get me back tomorrow but we'll see about that. I also plan on actually playing my dad pool tomorrow. I am really glad they came. So far the time has been filled with lots of laughs. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home