Sunday, May 29, 2005

I am so tired. I spent most of the day in corpus and then we drove to hebbronville. We stopped by my abuela's grave. It was so weird because while we were there I got so dizzy. I felt like i was gonna faint. I literally almost fell but my mom caught me. I just kept remembering the times I spent with her. I miss her soooo much. Her laugh, her smile, everything. I miss her hands. I just remember holding her hand in the hospital and her just calling out my name in her sleep. The time has gone by so fast. A part of me can't help but think she is disappointed in me for everything that has happened. I have to make it up to her. I know she is watching me. We also stopped by and saw my mom's dads grave. He isn't priveleged to be called a grandfather. He was a horrible human being and I am glad I never met him. We spent like an hour and a half in hebbronville and then came back to laredo. I went to lie down but was hungry so I borrowed my future brother-in-law's truck and went to wendy's. Came back home and chilled. Looked up some things and chatted for a while. Now it is time for my beauty sleep. I must get on a good sleeping schedule. I know I am gonna be laying down for a good while till I go to sleep but hopefully it wont be that long.


I got a message today that totally made me smile. I loved it. Maybe if I am lucky I will get one tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home