Monday, March 28, 2005

I finally went to sleep at about 6am. It was so hard to fall asleep. Everytime I would close my eyes I would feel this ugly feeling inside or I would see things that I just didn't want to see. I hope I get some sleep tonight. Maybe I will watch a movie to keep my mind off it. After I study of course. I woke up at 7:30 thinking I had class at 8am. I don't know what I was thinking. I slept for about an hour more and then went to class. I was totally falling asleep. I came back and took a nap. Got up around 12:30 to go to my meeting. I am really glad I went. It helped me out tons. Hopefully things will start getting better for me soon. Now I am about to get ready to go to Math and then I will come back and study. I don't know what I would do without my friends. It felt good to have someone there comforting me last night. I think if i would have stayed alone I would have had a major breakdown, but I didn't, and I am thankful for that.

Why are most life lessons learned the hard way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home