Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I tried studying a little more last night but I was just so exhausted that I ended up falling asleep around 3-3:30am. I guess it finally caught up on me. It wasn't a good night though. I was tossing and turning and just couldn't get comfortable. I had a lot on my mind. Anyways, I woke up around 8:30am and actually contemplated about going to class or not. I mean of course I had to go because of my stupid test. I really almost didn't go though. I think God gave me the strength and courage to get up and go. I am just so out of it this morning. I mean I am completely not even paying attention to anything. I almost got hit by a bus today, that's pretty bad. Well, the worst part of my day is over with, at least I hope. I have a really long day ahead of me. I gotta go talk to my prof right now and then hopefully I can get in a nap before going to class. After class, I have to get some information for my project, finish my math homework, read, do my fasfa, and then I have a review from 8-10:00. Then I gotta study for another test tomorrow. Aren't I so lucky. Oh well, I do have something on my mind that is just keeping me going. I love when I can't stop smiling. =) I have missed these types of fellings, these wonderful moments. =)



"Good Morning Beautiful" - Blake Shelton
"All Over Me" - Blake Shelton
"Ten thousand Angels Cried" - Leanne Rimes
"The Light In Your Eyes" - Leanne Rimes



"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home