Thursday, March 31, 2005

My mood did get better for a while. But after a while I started feeling sick. Throughout the day I hadn't really been feeling good but I didn't really think much of it. It finally hit me once we got back from Applebees. The whole group was there. Clare, Jeannie, Greg, Ofon, Matt, Candi, and me. How fun!!!!! After they finished eating me, matt, ofon, and candi came back to the dorm. The guys went to their room and we came to chill in my room (as usual). I did okay for a couple of hours but then it hit me. I was nauseated, dizzy, light headed, everything. I felt like shit, and still do. Then I wanted some juice but didn't have money. =( I have tried to fall asleep but I just can't. I am definitely going to beutel in the morning. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am pretty sure it is exactly what my mom said. Poor eating and lack of sleep. It has caught up to me. Thanks to Matt I finally got some juice a while ago. I am kind of happy now. But I still feel horrible. Maybe a movie will help me get sleepy. But which one........

I still miss everything so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home