Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today has just been a little crazy. I spent the whole night studying because i really really needed to get a good grade on today's quiz. And I am glad to report that I think I did extremely well. =) Then I totally remembered that I had my project for kickboxing due today. So I had to hurry up and get back so that I can do it. I am pretty sure I have it finished. I am just gonna have someone look at it and tell me what they think. I am soooo tired. There is no doubt in my mind that I will go to sleep after kickboxing. It shouldn't last that long. We are gonna do a couple of more parts to our skills test and then turn in our projects and then we will be done. Thank God!!!! Now I should try to take at least a 30-45 minute nap so that I can be somewhat awake for the skills test.

**Please let my prayers be answered today, I need this soooo bad**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home