Friday, April 15, 2005

Alright so this day had been going by so perfectly. Not one complaint. I loved the conversations I was having. I mean complete smile on my face, nonstop. I seriously don't know when I stopped smiling. =) It was a beautiful day outside too. I mean I didn't think anything was gonna go bad. Until a certain conversation on the phone. I got some really bad news so I am just totally pissed right now. I mean seriously upset. I felt like hitting something while I was shooting pool. I kept knocking the balls of the table, well i actually only did that a couple of times but still i was very upset. Then I cooled down a while later and just told myself I had to get my shit together. Right now I am just gonna get ready to go to probate with Marlene. Then I will chill afterwards and then come get read for the after party. Let's hope this night is as good as the beginning of this day was. *crosses fingers*

Oh, Good luck to Matt, Greg, and Ding at their basketball tournament tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home