Friday, April 15, 2005

Tonight has been good. Went to play pool against Britt and then against Matt. I beat Britt, but I am sad to report that I lost to Matt. I am so determined to win against him. It's gonna have to happen sooner or later. Oh well, now I am here in my room and have no clue of what to do. I have no work to do for school and I don't have class until 3pm tomorrow so technically I can stay up all night. Doing what, I have no clue. I guess I will just let it play out. Whatever happens happens.

Do you ever have those moments where something is buggin you but you don't know what? I know it sounds weird but there was a brief moment tonight where I knew there was something that was on my mind or that was getting to me but I just couldn't figure it out. So technically since I didn't know what it was I just completely ignored the feeling and continued to enjoy myself. I still don't know what it was but oh well, obviously it wasn't important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home