Friday, April 01, 2005

Okay I was about to write good stuff, but nevermind. Horrible conversation just occured. The day was long and boring. I spent the majority of the day in my bed because i was sick. Had some really good online conversations, got some good advice. Thanks John D. you really helped me think about things tonight. Then another friend made me feel a little better because he brought me some juice and soup. I didn't think he was really going to bring me anything, but he did so that was nice. Anyways, afterwards me and candi watched love and basketball. I love that movie!! I took a shower, had a nice phone conversation, and now i am just here thinking as usual. I hated this last conversation. It just brought tears to my eyes. So much for a good night. I hope everyone else has sweet dreams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home