Monday, April 25, 2005

Well this day has been a day of ups and downs. One minute everything will be perfect and the next minute everything is messed up. I have felt a lot of pain, joy, sorrow, and happiness today. There were a few laughs here and there. As it got later in the night things started to go down hill. It's amazing how much words can hurt. But once they are said they can't be taken back. I was looking over some things today. Some stuff that I just keep for memories. Even some old text messages. I really can't say how I felt when I looked at these things. Anyways, I am so lucky to have Candi as my best friend. She always knows what to say or do to make me feel better. When she got back she knew I needed to go out so we went outside and just talked about everything. I started crying and she just calmed me down. Now and days she feels like the only person I can go to. I mean there is one other person but they weren't around. I don't know what I would do without my best friends. love ya guys!!!! Afterwards we went to the commonds and hung out there for a while. We watched Matt, Stephen, and Tennessee play pool. It was pretty funny. I was still emotional but being there helped me get my mind off things. I played Matt a few games after everyone left and then came back to the dorm. I spent some time with my dad and just talked. It wasn't bad. I am glad I got the opportunity to talk to him. =) Anyways there is no telling whether I am going to bed right now or not. I really should though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home