Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wow, this made for an interesting night. I wasn't gonna go to the Kappa party but changed my mind at the last minute. It was pretty cool because they didn't charge me, I guess I am just that cute =p Anyways it started off slow but the next thing I knew it was packed and soooo hot in there. I really didn't know that many people but Tricia introduced me to a lot, which was cool. I had tons of fun tonight. We were all enjoying ourselves and dancing when the next thing I know I was being pushed away because there was a fight going on. It was crazy, everyone just backed off. Then after like 15-20 minutes (i think) they started playing music again and we all just started dancing. Me and Latrina were just there when another fight started and we were lucky we didn't get pushed or something cuz it happened right in front of us. but we got away just in time. I turned around and saw the guys face and was like omg. Ugh, he like an open cut above his eye and was bleeding. I didn't even want to look at it anymore. eh. Crazy night. But I do have to say that I had fun. I needed to get my mind off certain things and this helped. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home