Thursday, May 05, 2005

Alright well today started off bad because I didn't get to go home as planned but as the day started going it got better. I chilled with my gurls in my room and we all just talked and listened to music. It was fun. They always know how to make me feel better. I got some studying done with Kia and then Matt came with us to Sigma Sizzle. It was fun. There were different frats and sororities that performed. There was free food there but I wasn't really that hungry so I didn't get anything. I had a good time. I like just chatting with people and dancing. Afterwards, we all came back in time to watch the game.

Derek: Heat is gonna take it all
Deleon: nah the suns are gonna take it all
Kia: I'm going for the Heat to take it all
Kym: The spurs are gonna win it all
Kia: no the heat is gonna win
Deleon: the heat can't win without the sun because the sun provides the heat
Everybody: ha ha ha haha ha ha

Me and Kia were like uh okay that has nothing to do with basketball but aight. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home