Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Two hours and 10 minutes. Damn that test took forever. I am not sure exactly how I did but I am hoping I passed. I think I did okay. I don't want to jinx myself though. Now I need to go run some errands and get to studying for my health final tomorrow. I have tons to read for the exam.

I am going through something so hard right now and I don't know exactly how to get through it. In fact, there is more than one rough thing that I am dealing with. How the hell am I suppose to get through all this? I know deep down inside that I am a strong person but lately I have been feeling so weak. All I can do is pray and keep my faith. But is that enough? Is there anything else that I can do. Other than all these personal things, there is gonna be another obstacle to get through. One that I think is just as hard as the others. I have dealt with this one for a long time so I am sure I'll be fine. I can do this. I know I can.

Two more days and I'll be out of here. Thank God!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home