Monday, May 09, 2005

Back to Wishing for Miracles

I went home on Friday to go spend time with my family and to look for a car. I ended up spending like an hour and a half in san antonio because i ate lunch with an old friend. I got to laredo around 10, i think. Anyways, when I got there everyone was sitting outside and just enjoying the fresh air. I could sense something was wrong though. And I was right. I got the worse news I could ask for. Unfortunately, I am sorry I can't say what it is, but lets just say it is definitely not good. My family seriously needs some prayers and a miracle. I don't know why it happened but if I could I would make this situation disappear in a second. Like I have always said I don't care what happens to me, as long as my family is okay then I am good. I am soooo glad I went home this weekend. They really needed me. I couldn't do much but I am glad that just my presence was helpful. My brother even went home for the weekend. The whole family just had a nice cookout and just spent time together. On Saturday, I got up around 12 because people wouldn't stop buggin me. I was so sleepy but oh well. I got up and took a shower. Then I decided to go run some errands. My brother and nephew joined me. It was really nice to finally spend some time with my brother. We hardly get to do that. later on that night we did pretty much the same thing and had a cookout and then watched the game. I ended up going and locking myself in my parents room to study. I didn't go to sleep until about 4:30 or so. It's a good thing that I actually got some studying done. I needed to. On sunday, I decided to enjoy my time with my baby. We played a few games together and then I took him with me to go visit my grandparents and my second mom. I love going and seeing my grandma. We talked for a while and just discussed the situation with the family. Then we talked about how I was doing and my plans for the summer. I love that she is always there for me and understands me. I finally got home around 5 or 6 and then just enjoyed being with my parents. They made some good food. Some home made chicken strips with fries and corn. Ooh, it was delicious. Then I started to pack up and left around 10:30 or so. I got back to CS around 2:50. such good timing =) I didn't get any sleep last night. And i don't know when i will. Hopefully I can get a nap in some time soon. But I seriously need to study. And I need to make a trip to Verizon because my stupid phone is still messing up. Ugh, damn verizon.

Just three more days and I will be out of here. And I get my car next week. Things are slowly getting better. I will definitely miss some things though. But there is nothing that can be done about that so I wont even spend time talking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home