Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What a day. OMG. I thought it was gonna be a good day even though it was going to be a little stressful, but i was wrong and it's not even over yet. My mom had told me that she was gonna wake me up at 7am and i was really hoping that she was kidding especially since i didn't go to sleep until about 3:30am. The good thing is she didn't wake me up, the bad thing is I got woken up at 5:30am because of the stupid thunderstorm and couldn't go back to sleep =( I got to watch saved by the bell and a couple other shows and finally got an hour nap around 10. It wasn't a good nap though. I was in so much pain. Then I almost went to the hospital because the pain was so bad, but i didn't want to go so I fought it as much as i could. Now I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I really don't want to know what they are gonna tell me. Ugh, please just let me get some good news today, or at least let something make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home