Monday, March 21, 2005

Damn I am so freaking sore this morning. I feel totally bruised all over. Last night was fun. I went to the rec and played ball with the guys. At first Greg was just helping me with my post moves. That actually gave me a good little workout because he made play some hard defense. Then we played a game of 21, which at first i was doing really good but then sucked towards the end. I won our game of horse. I decided to take a shot from between the half court line and the three point line for my last shot. Somehow I made three in the row. It felt good. =) Then we played another game of 21 which I just did horribly in. I fucking hated how bad I played. It frustrates me how lazy I have gotten and how bad I am playing. I need so much work done. =( My goal is to get back in shape and start playing better than ever. The guys are really helping me out so that's good for me. I plan to go to the rec again later today. I need to keep up a good schedule. I also have to start getting more sleep. I was doing okay for a while, but then I just let go. I am in need of some major self discipline.


Sometime during our fun night of basketball I got hit under my jaw which left me completely bruised. It hurts sooooo much. I didn't really say much. I did keep touching it though cuz it was really bothering me. I always manage to hurt myself in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home