Thursday, March 17, 2005

These past couple of days have been so much fun. Olivia came to pick me up Monday night and we went to houston and just hung out at her house for the night. Matt came over and we all watched Shrek 2. I had been wanting to see that movie for a while. It was a good movie. That was it for the night. The next day Olivia and me went to Galveston. We went to the beach and stayed there for like 20 minutes, it was too cold to stay. We walked "the strand" and ate at Fudruckers. OMG. that sucked so much since i couldn't eat a hamburger. I was ready to order one too until i remembered at the last second that I gave them up. =( We went back to houston and went to the Galleria. YAY!!! That's my favorite place. =) Then we chilled at her house until going to dinner with her mother. We went to eat suishi. Of course I didn't eat sushi though. I ate some chicken teriyaki (I don't know how to spell it). I was so excited cuz i ate with chopsticks. =) that was fun. Later at night we went to the movies. The plan was to go at 9:50pm but we were nice and waited till 10:30 so that Matt could go with us. We saw Be Cool. It was a funny movie. Afterwards, we chilled at Olivia's house and watched The Italian Job, i think that's what it was called. I didn't wake up until 12:30pm today. I finally got sleep. I took a shower and got ready. We went to go eat some hot dogs for lunch and then went to shoot pool before I left. I love houston, it's so much fun. There is only 3 days left until my tournament. I can't wait. I am so excited and nervous and everything. haha. I have faith that everything will be okay though. I pray that I do good. I have so much to do tomorrow. I was gonna go back to houston tomorrow but i doubt that is going to happen. I will just wait until Friday.

Life is full of unexpected things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home