Friday, March 18, 2005

I am so tired right now. I think i will head to bed in a little while. i just have to wait for my clothes to dry and then pack them up. I did a little more studying a while ago. I am tired of studying though so I think I am going to read my book right now. I have been wanting to continue reading it the past couple of days but haven't had time. I can feel my heart beating so fast because i am so anxious and nervous about the tournament. I can't think too much though cuz that's when I mess up. I just need to play my game and have fun. I am really upset though that none of my family is coming. I was really looking forward to that, but I can't do anything about it so I need to stop thinking about it. I just need to do good. I am really happy that some people are going to see me though. =) Alright well time to read a little and then get some beauty sleep. Goodnight and sweet dreams!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

*Why is it people ask questions that don't have a "real" answer?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home