Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today has gone by pretty fast. I went to sleep late last night so i didn't even wake up unitl 2. I got up and called clare to see what she was doing. she was planning to go study so i told her i would go with her. We went to sonic to get some food and then to sweet eugene (however you spell it) and studied for about 2 hrs. I am glad i did cuz i understood some stuff a lot better now. I still have a long way to go before I completely understand the material though. Afterwards, I went to the horse center with clare to check on Nu Ray. I love the horse center. The horses are so beautiful. anyways, she needed to wait there to ask chris some questions so i came back to my room to get all my stuff. i need to do some laundry at her house and i plan to do more studying before this weekend. I know i wont get anything done during the weekend since my mind will be set on basketball. Damn these past couple of weeks went by fast. I was kind of upset earlier cuz my parents said they might not be able to go. I hope my brother goes though. I always do good when he is around. I would just be happy knowing that someone i cared about was there to support me. Anyways i need to go. Let's hope this weekend goes good. =) Time to go study. It's kind of hard to study though when you are trying to figure out a riddle. Thanks Matt =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home