Monday, March 14, 2005

I have no clue what was wrong with me last night. So the plan was to go to sleep early. I laid in my bed around 1 am and just laid there for like 4 hours until I actually fell asleep. I listened to music, i watched Cinderella, then Beauty and The Beast, but nothing seemed to get me sleepy. I think I finally fell asleep around 5am. Then lucky me got to be woken up by my phone around 8:15am. I was like who the hell is calling me this early. It turned out to be Brandy asking me if I wanted to go with her to get a ticket for the NIT game and I was like hell yeah. There is no way I am missing that game. Well both games. The women's is at five and the guys is at 7. how exciting =) Anyways, I went back to sleep afterwards and woke up around 12:30. Watched Days of Our Lives for a while and then took like an hour nap. I told myself last night that I wanted to make like a list of things to do daily so I made myself a little schedule. Hopefully I will follow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home