Monday, April 25, 2005

I woke up around 12:30 and got ready to go take my exam. I don't know how good I did but I am pretty sure I passed. Afterwards I went to my math class which was alright. Learned some new stuff. I have to get ready for the quiz on wednesday. Anyways afterwards I sat outside the commons for a while and just thought about everything. Then I got myself a mocha and just looked up different things in the newspaper. I have some things going through my head which are really helping me out right now. I still haven't made a decision about one things but we'll see what happens. I came back and took a shower and made it just on time to watch the simpsons. I remember when I never watched that show. Now it seems like I am always trying to make it back to the dorm in time to watch it. Crazy. I pretty much have just been relaxing. I did my math homework already so that I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. I still have some work I gotta do tonight but knowing me I wont start doing it until really late at night. It's not that much. At least I don't think it will take me that long. Well now it's time for the houston game. I really don't care who wins. But it's still fun to watch!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home