Friday, April 01, 2005

It's the beginning of a new month. How bout a new beginning for everything else as well? Damn, why do things have to be so fucking difficult. Life and love are just loving to mess around with me right now. It makes me think everything is okay, but then in one second something happens. I still don't feel so good. My stomach is killing me. It wasn't only a bad conversation online that got to me, but i got a really disturbing phone call too. It totally just made me feel like shit. It was like the past came back to haunt me as usual. Bad memories. The fear came back to me and I felt like I was trapped again. How did he get my number? Damn it. Fucking asshole. He knew exactly what to say to get to me. It hurt soooo much. All he did was bring me down and make me feel like I wasn't worth anything. I really don't want to be around anybody right now. I feel just like I do when I don't want anyone to touch me or get close to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home