Monday, April 04, 2005

It's a sad day in college basketball. Illinois lost =(

Today has been a lot better. I was out and about. I got some stuff done and then chilled in my room for a while. It feels good to have my best friend living with me now. She makes me feel a lot better. =) I went to eat at Sbisa with Jeannie today and we had a blast. Omg. We had like the funniest experience at the Underground. LOL. I will never forget that. It was so hillarious. We also ran into Marlene there. It was nice to see her again. We stayed and talked for a while and then headed back to Jeannie's room to pick up a few things. One thing imparticular that was very interesting and entertained me. Now i am about to go out and hang out with people. This day seems to be a lot better than I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home