Thursday, May 05, 2005

Today has just been filled with fun. I got up around 12:30 and just chilled for a while. Then Ashley came to pick me and Kia up to go buy some shaving cream and water balloons. It took us about 2 hours to finish putting water in the balloons. It was all worth it though. We got back to the dorms around 6:10 and waited for a few people. Then it started. Of course it was guys vs. girls. At first the girls were doing pretty good cuz we weren't allowing the guys to get the balloons but they found a way to them and then it was down hill for us girls. Especially me. I swear the guys were out to get me. The guys included Derek, Jarrett, Jeremy, Bryan, and a couple of other guys. Tray, Townsend, and Randy joined us later oh and so did Tennessee. There wasn't that many girls. Only four of us. So we were greatly outnumbered. There was one point where Jeremy had me down on the floor and all the guys just came and got me. I was drenched with shaving cream and water. It was pretty funny though. Afterwards we all decided to go swimming at the rec. I actually got in the pool that was 17 feet deep. It was soo scary. But I did it. =) Then we chilled in the spa. Totally relaxing. I needed it. After that Kia, Derek, Townsend, and me ate some pizza and watched The Ladies Man. That was a funny movie. I really liked it. Then it was finally time to start cleaning and packing. I am still not done. But I know I need sleep before that long drive tomorrow. Lets hope this weekend goes as good as I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home