Saturday, June 11, 2005

Only a few know what I am going through right now. They have helped me in many ways and I just want to say thank you. I am really lucky to have friends like you all. Unfortunately, I won't have access to a computer for a few days so I wont be able to communicate with some of you all through AIM or through messages. Things happen for a reason right. Well, it looks like God didn't have houston in my plan for right now. There are certain cirumstances of why I am not going but also another reason would be because me and my brother need to help each other right now. We'll be helping each other out tons. Anyways, my phone is working again so if you all need anything you know how to reach me. Love ya all tons, bye bye!!!!


Go spurs!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can watch the game. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home