Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tonight was pretty cool. I went to shoot pool with Hector for a while. I beat him 3-1 and the only reason i lost was because i scratched on the damn eight ball. Oh well i still had fun. Afterwards I went to chill at Raul's house for a while. i hadn't been there in forever. We got to talking and had a good conversation. We hadn't had one in forever. Then we went to Hectors house to just chill. It was fun. I am glad I got to go out before I leave tomorrow. Not that I am sad I am leaving cuz trust me i am not. The only thing i am sad about is the fact that I wont be around my parents. =( Oh well, i'll get to see them more often then I did during the semester. I am kind of getting excited about goin to stay with my bro. I better get some sleep tomorrow is going to take a lot of energy. Sweet dreams everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home