Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thank God my pain finally started to go away just when the game was starting. It still hasn't completely gone away but I can take the pain. What a wonderful game!!! San Antonio Spurs are the Western Conference Champions. And they deserved it. I can wait for the finals. I really hope they end up playing Miami. I hate detroit and definitely do not want them to get Eastern Conference Champs. Looks like my day wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be. I had to spend it resting because of my stupid pain. Oh well, looks like I'll just have a lot to do tomorrow. I really should get some sleep but I don't know if I will. I guess I'll just stay up listening to music and trying to beat the stupid spider solitaire game as usual. I better enjoy it now cuz tomorrow we'll be my last day for a while on my computer. =( Things have gotten a lil better. Thank you God!!!! =)


I got something I had been waiting for a while ago and it totally made my day!!!! =) Now if i do fall asleep I know I'll have sweet dreams, at least I hope I will. Sweet Dreams everyone!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home