Thursday, May 18, 2006

Once again I let myself go. I should've known what the outcome was gonna be but I let my feelings take over. Why do I love you so much. You hurt me so bad so many different times yet I keep falling back into the same trap. Well not anymore. No matter how many tears fall down continuosly i know I will get through this. I have to be strong. You've been my weakness for so long but not anymore. You might have broken my heart but i still have the pieces and I will put it back together. You're the past now. I can't let myself go back. This was the worst pain ever and I just couldn't bear it. I didn't even want to wake up, but something made me. Something told me I was stronger than that and that I deserve better. You tried to blame everything on me but I know I wasn't the only one to blame. You disrespected me in the worst way and even then i took you back but that was an even worse mistake. I was a good person and you changed me into a bad one. But I'm fixing it now. I'm getting my life on track. Just wait and see I will be the one to rise from this and succeed. I deserve someone who is gonna treat me right and respect me and one day fate will lead me to that person. But for now it's time to think about me. It's time to get MY LIFE straightened out. I've spent most of my life trying to please others and make them happy but I'm so tired of it. My sister told me I need to think about me and just take time to myself and do what I have to do in life. I'll be alright. Not now, not today but slowly I will grow from it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still hurting that I wasn't crying anymore but I am being stronger and taking control of the situation. You're not gonna make me fall, I won't let you.



DIME DE QUE MUNDO VIENES Y A DONDE VAS DIME QUE ME AMAS Y TE VOY ACOMPANAR POR NADIE YO ME HE SENTIDO IGUAL ESTO ES COMO UNA ATRACCION FATAL

"No se porque pienso en ti cuando yo se que imposible convivir porque tu amor lo has compartido con las dosella es mi gran amiga y tu una ilusion no puede ser amor El dolor de tu presencia no me deja ya vivir te has convertido en una angustia para miel dolor de tu presencia me ha daƱado el corazon has divido a dos amigas por amor y yo no quiero mas dolor me duele tu presencia el dolor de tu presencia Dejame ya, olvidame si de verdad me quieres tienes que entender que yo jamas podria hacerle una traicion ella es mi gran amiga y tu una ilusionno no puede ser amor"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home