Monday, February 27, 2006

I don't know what was the best part of my day:
  • waking up to a beautiful morning and gettin things taken care of
  • gettin my exam over with
  • doin wut i love to do most now and days
  • pissing off my ex love
  • talking to my babe
  • chillin with my homegurl
  • having a good meal

So many good times today =)

Once again things are alright.

I wont get my hopes up.
I won't let my guard down.
I wont give my heart away so easily.

I will have fun.
I will enjoy all the good moments.
I will leave a lil room to maybe let someone else in...

I can't help but be paranoid and expect something to go wrong. Is it bad to think like that? I mean or is good to be so cautious about everything. So far things are good but how many times can i remember saying that same thing with the past ones. I just have to stay cool and not expect something. Fate's gotta take it's course, with me not interrupting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home