Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things haven't been goin all too well but I'm hangin in there. I got to spend the whole day with my baby yesterday which felt so good. I miss him so much and i hate all this long distance shit. I can't wait till he moves down here. It might be a while though but if it's truly meant to be then we can make it through. We've stayed good this long I just pray to God it stays strong. I am suppose to be goin to my brother's for Easter and meet up with my parents and my sis and her husband. I am so nervouse cuz my baby is goin wit me and my parents have never really met any of my boyfriends. hopefully it all goes good. I got a lil bullshit job but it ain't gonna pay the bills so I'm considering getting another job. =S I know it will be a heavy load but whatever other choice do i got. I have such a habit of killing time. I need start using my time more wisely and get back on trap. No more bullshitting this semester. Just a month and a half to go. I can do this. and then here comes summer...... Oh well, i'll be alright. Time to do this!!!!


Here we go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home