Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jesus Take the Wheel

So I woke up with tons of pain once again and told myself I had to go to the doctor. I had to find out why my results came out bad. Well I got there, the doc sat me down, explained to me what was going on and all I could do was sit there speechless.......that wasn't the end. They needed more tests so there i went to the damn basement again. Needles....I am getting tired of them. I go back up to the doctor only to have to see another needle waiting for me. It was a shot for the pain. Now that was one needle I didn't mind. So I laid there in silence thinking to myself what next. Then she walks in with the new test results. You would think i would finally hear the words "the tests came out fine". yea right...not my luck. Turns out I'm anemic. That was unexpected but it explained the tiredness and weakness. but of course that's not the end. I have to go back tomorrow to get another test done to make sure i don't have apendicitis. That would totally push it if the test came out positive. I mean seriously i am already sick, i have a cyst, i'm anemic, and to add apendicitis to that would just be horrible. i do not want surgery. that is the last thing i need. i am in so much pain =( i wanna go home......

Things are just slowly goin down hill for me. hopefully they'll start to pick up soon. I am so tired. I want to go to sleep. and i feel so sick. I can't wait till this week ends



Probably wouldn't be this way.....

God bless the broken road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home