Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My decision definitely had a toll on me this morning. I felt horrible. I am not so sure it had to do with it but that's the only thing that would explain it. Anyways I got up and knew I had to take care of a lot of things. So I hurried up and got ready and headed out. I had so much energy. I am really proud of myself for getting a lot of the things i needed to do done. There still a lot though. But I should be able to take care of them by the end of this week. There is a huge possibility that I will be going home next weekend so I guess that's good. I already started packing and getting stuff together. By the time I know it I will be out of College Station and away from all the bad shit. I don't know what this summer has in store for me but I am hoping it's good. It will be almost exactly one year. I can't believe it. I was fine around this time last year. I was me. Not scared, not lonely, and pure. Now I don't really know what I am. I will take this summer to rebuild myself. Make myself stronger. Gain courage. Everything. I want it all back. I will get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home