Friday, May 20, 2005

I am getting really frustrated that I can't type in color anymore. Anyways my day was spent mainly cleaning and working out. I had woken up at 7am to go to my nephews award ceremony and then came back home. Me and my sister started cleaning the room because it was a huge mess with all my things that I brought. but we got it all clean. Then I took care of the kids so that my parents could go run some errands. My momma needed to go do some more stuff so i took her. I really hate how hot it is here. It's killing me. We got back around 7 and ate dinner. Then I was so exhausted that I just decided to take a nap. It was really short though cuz i was watching the indiana vs. detroit game. No comment. Now I am watching the spurs game. I really hope they win. But let's see how they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home