Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So I guess the good thing would be that I have actually been getting my beatuy sleep. I think for the past few days I have been going to sleep before 2am and waking up between 7-9am. It's something I am going to have to get used to. My parents babysit two kids, both two years old so I get to play with them and take care of them as well. This morning my parents had to go pay a bill and went to go give blood so lucky me got to wake up at 9am to take care of danny. The other baby didn't come today. Danny is totally adorable but so hyper. Oh well, I guess it's a good thing that I have been up since then, that way I will actually be tired by the end of the day. So many things that need to be done.....ugh, these are going to be long long days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home