Saturday, April 30, 2005

Yesterday was just filled with so much hurt. Like I had said the plan was to stay in my room all day. Hide myself from everything and from everybody. But after the game I got a call to go to Spoken Word. I really wanted to say no, but something kept telling me to go. I went and I am glad I did. The poets words were soo strong. I didn't want it to end. I enjoyed every moment of it. I just wish I would have been there since it started. I really love just listening to the words of other people. Such great poets. They had cds and books for sale so I bought a cd. If I would've had more money I would have definitely bought another cd and a book. Matt bought like three cds and a book. Afterwards, Daarina, Marlene, Matt, and me went to Rumours. I was gonna come back to the room, but decided to join them. I spent most of the time reading the book. There was one poem there that hit me really hard. I closed the book for a second but then continued on. It explained exactly how I felt. The words were so powerful. After we finished eating we all went back to our rooms. I pretty much just laid in my bed and listened to music. I then decided to go for a walk. It was sooooo cold outside. I stopped by the commons and watched Matt and Stephen play pool for a while, then came back to the room. I tried so hard to fall asleep but couldn't. The pictures just didn't leave.

Now it's a new day. I spent the whole morning asleep but hey I have the rest of the afternoon and evening. Lets hope this day goes by a lot smoother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home