Sunday, April 10, 2005

I went to play pool with Matt and Marlene tonight. It was fun. I love Marlene, she is so adorable. Of course, all I did was try to beat Matt at pool, unfortunately no luck tonight. I beat him in a couple of games, or was it one. I don't remember although he would say it was because he let me. I am gonna beat him for real one of these days. I am determined to. It's a goal. I also learned some cute dance moves from Marlene. That was fun. After a while Marlene left. I walked her a little past heldenfels and then came back. We had a good talk. I came back to the commons and played Matt a few more games. I won one and he won two. Afterwards we went over to Marlene's to watch drumline and ate some pizza and some delicious strawberries. I hadn't had some in a while. They were delicious. =) It was a nice walk back. Or should I say run. haha. Now I am back in my room. I have a little too much energy right now. Oh well, I will find something to do. =) Thank you God for a good night!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home