Saturday, April 09, 2005

You look at me and I wonder
What do you see?
Do you something good or something bad?
What is it that I am suppose to be?
Am I just a past or do you see me now?
Everything seems so fast and confusing
It's like the world decided to spin faster for me
Yes i have fun every now and then
but nothing is going to erase the memory
I know I have changed
whether it is going back to my old ways
Or the fact that I am stronger
But then I can't help but wonder the things they say
I believe I have gotten weaker as well
But are people really able to tell
That deep down inside I am just as lost as ever
Some things are good.
New friends.
New places.
New thoughts.
But then the past seems to come in ever now and then.
Some things are bad.
Old habits.
Old thoughts.
Old feelings.
They just wont go away.
It's like I want someone to tell me how to live, but then I don't.
I don't know if I want my life to continue being this way.
There are so many choices.
So many decisions. Too many options.


In some ways it's funny. Cuz now I understand what was going through your mind.
I understand how you were feeling. Now it's me in your position.
What am I suppose to do?
There really is nothing to do except wonder and do what I have to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home