Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's weird how I feel okay right now. My day was worst in the beginning. Then in the afternoon, Me and Jeannie decided to study outside since it was such a pretty day. Cordel came and joined us also. Then Ofon hung out with us for a while. It was nice. After a good while it started to get cold so we came inside. Cordel left soon after we got in so he could go get something to eat. Jeannie stayed for about a half hour and then went to go study. I just chilled here in my room. I did my math homework online and got a 100. Thanks to Matt. Even though one was bullshit. haha =p There was a short time tonight when I wasn't doing so good but once again I had a friend there with me. Thanks like always. You know who you are. I have to be strong. There was some points where it was pretty intense and emotional but for some reason after I let it go I was okay. There was even some moments where I laughed and smiled. =) Things seem like they are going to be okay. Like I am going to be fine. I just have to keep believing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home