Saturday, April 09, 2005

I wonder if there is any point to even writing about the past three days. A part of me wants to, but the other part just says forget about it, nobody cares about whats been going on. I guess I wont bother summarizing it, I can just write it in my other blog so I could at least let it out. Do you ever have so much to say, so much on your mind, yet you don't know in what words to put it. That's exactly how I am feeling. I have so much I want to get out, but I can't. Some things that I want to say to someone but can't find the strength or the words. I just don't know....

Thank God that Constance is okay, we had to take her to the hospital wednesday night around 4am. Matt and Ofon took us and stayed until about 6:30am. I stayed with her until they released her. Her mom came from Houston and took us to Wal-Mart afterwards to get Constance some fluids and other things. Then afterwards we went to IHOP. Her mom is so nice. I loved her. It was good to finally meet her. =) Anyways Constance went home for the weekend with her mom so I have pretty much just been stuck here alone =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home