Friday, April 29, 2005

My day has definitely not been one of the best. I knew I wouldn't be such good company so I pretty much kept myself in my room the whole day. The only time I went out was to go to class and run an errand. After that it was back to my room. Did some research on some things and then laid on my bed. I took about a half hour nap and then got up in time for the game. and it was a hell of a game. DAMN!!! I knew my boys would pull it off tonight. Especially my boy AI. He had 37 pts, 15 assists, 2 steals, 5-6 at the free throw line, and hit 15-26. Hell yeah!! Nobody could stop him. It looks like he had the answer to all the questions tonight. OOh and boy did webber do good tonight as well. But the person that shocked me the most was Andre Iguodala. He had 13 pts, was 4-6, 3-4 at the three point line, and had 5 steals. They totally put me in a better mood tonight. Thank you Sixers. Now lets get ready for GAME 4!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home