Monday, April 11, 2005

Today has been a day of thinking and getting shit together. I went to sleep around 9:00am and then woke up around 5:00pm. I know I know, that's horrible. But I got some beauty sleep. Some much much needed beauty sleep. I watched Freaky Friday and then Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Did some homework. I was pretty proud of myself. I got the majority of the questions right for that section. =) Then I went to Rumours to eat with Jeannie. We came back to the room and tried to figure out some stuff on the computer. I did some research for the stuff I need for the summer. Got a few things together. So far it's looking good. It's gonna be crazy but I have faith in myself that I can do this. And so do the majority of my friends. =) Thank you to those who believe in me!!!! It means a lot. Jeannie left after a while and then me and Constance did some more research and got some ideas together. We had a good conversation about it. Then again we always have good conversations so that was nothing new. I missed her, I am glad she is back =) After a while I didn't feel like just sitting here. I had to get up and do something. Get my mind cleared of certain things again. I went to go play pool with Britt. It was fun. Some good laughs. I beat her 8-2. Which should really be 9-1 because one of those games she one off a scratch. It would have been pretty too, cuz i jumped it so perfectly. Ah, that was fun. I should've stayed playing. But Britt had a class in the morning and had to get some sleep so we left. Now I am back in my room and have way too much energy right now. What to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home