Monday, April 11, 2005

Isn't it funny that when you are ready to let it all out, there is no one there to tell. It was one of those nights where I just wanted to say everything that was on my mind. I just wanted to let it go. I went outside in the hallway and read a journal that I used to write in all the time. Everything I read just hit me and made me realize so many things. There is too many options right now. How in the world am I suppose to choose?

Ask me and I'll tell you.
Tell me and I'll show you.
Show me and I'll speak my mind.
Listen to me and understand.
Open up to me and I'll be there
I will comprehend and understand every word you say, if
You understand everything I say.
Look at me and tell me what you see
I'll tell you what I feel inside
What's in me
All I ask is that you be there
Don't go away, don't leave
Just show that you care about me


The only time people give second chances is when they believe that it is worth it. So can somebody tell me, How do you know when it's worth it or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home