Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Wow, my sleeping schedule needs some serious fixing. I am pretty sure I won't get on a normal one, but I definitely need a better one. I tried so hard to go to bed early last night. I laid there and shut my eyes but I just wasn't sleepy. So around 2 me and constance went to go play pool for a while. Then we came back to the room and watched Shark Tale. That was such a cute movie. I loved the little shrimp. lol. I went to bed around 6, maybe 7, and woke up at 9:20. Went to class and just spent the whole time texting. That prof just talks about the same thing the whole time. It's soooo boring. Afterwards, I went to go drop off my library books and then came back to my room. Now I am just chillin here with a couple of friends. I finally get to see my soap opera!!! yay! =) Let's see if I can stay awake all day and actually get stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home