Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sometimes as long as you have faith in yourself, that's all that matters. But when you have support from your family in friends it just makes it so much easier. Not everything in life is easy. God is there to pick us up when we fall and to carry us when we can't go any further.

I talked to my brother tonight and it felt so good to talk to him. He made me feel so much better. He supports me and that means the world to me. He is going to help me get everything together. I love him so much. It was a real emotional talk. He apologized for never really being there for me when we were growing up and he said he wants to make up for that. That he wants to be here for me and protect me. =) Thank you God for taking care of him and for showing him the right path in his life. He has quit drinking and smoking and he is fixing his life now. I am so proud of him.

Now it's my turn. To fix everything. To make up for all the mistakes I have done. I don't have the support of two of the most important people in my life, but they are just going through a really hard time themselves. I have to understand that.

Everything else seems to be going okay right now. The plans for the summer are shaping out. I know I will be fine. I have faith in myself and that God will be with me every second of my life. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home