Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today has been a really good day. I got up a little late, but just in time for my show. Then I went with my sister and mom to HEB to buy some groceries and then with my sis to pick up Isaiah from school. I came back and took care of some things and then did my daily workout. It felt so good. Then it was a nice COLD shower for me. I spent most of my day out on the street running errands. It was so damn hot, but hey that's laredo for ya. Then later on I watched a lifetime movie with my mom. Then I dyed my sisters hair and helped her with this tattoo hiding thing. She doesn't want her tattoo to show for her wedding so this should cover it up. Now I know I should go to bed, but I am not that tired yet. Tomorrow should be another good day. =) (At least i hope so)


I am feeling really good today, just completely smiling away. I love it!!! A day of laughs and smiles =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home