Saturday, May 21, 2005

Well I actually got up at 8am. An hour later than i said, but at least I got up. Got ready and then me and my daddy went to look at the cars. There is one dealership that is willing to help us out so we are gonna go back and see what can be done. Please pray that everything works out. I really need this. *crosses fingers* Nothing means more than this right now. I am getting a short break right now, but I am gonna have to get ready to take Isaiah to a party. And then I have to come back and get ready for the wedding. Fun stuff!!!! I haven't really liked getting all dressed because of the way I look now, but I actually had fun getting dressed yesterday. So I know I will enjoy it tonight. I already have what I am going to wear. It's a beautiful black halter top dress. i have only worn it once. Then I think I will wear my hair straighted. Oh well, i'll see. Maybe I'll take a picture. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home