Sunday, May 22, 2005

GO SPURS!!!! Yup, the spurs took game one of the western finals. It was a good game. Brent Berry had an awesome game. He was 5-8 at the three point line. He had 21 points and 3 steals. All the spurs did good. Parker had 29 points. Horry has just been doing great throughtout the playoffs. Duncan had 27 points and 15 rebounds. Ginoboli about 20 points and 5 assists. He made a damn good half court shot to end the first quarter. i really enjoyed the game. I can't wait until Game 2.



This morning I woke up a little after 10am. I just laid there cuz I had something on my mind. It just left me feeling a little down, but after a couple of hours I finally got up and made myself work out. I gotta stop thinking about all this. It only makes me sad and I defititely don't want to feel like that. I need to do a few things today but it all has to be done online so I know the majority of my day will be a lil relaxing. At least I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home